If you have ever said to yourself:
- I can't stand it anymore - When you're no longer willing to tolerate something - that's when your life changes.
- I don't even know what I want - What if you could nail the life you were meant to lead?
- I know what I want but I'm afraid - Imagine turning that fear into unstoppable power.
- My career/finances/body is fine but everything else is a mess - Find the key to balance in all areas of your life.
- My life is OK but... is that all there is? Your inner need is to find your next level, true fulfilment.
- I've tried to change my life but nothing works - Then you’ve tried everything except what does work.
"No matter who you are, no matter how successful, no matter how happy - Tony has something to offer you."
Hugh Jackman - Actor
"Change is automatic. Progress is not. Progress is the result of conscious thought, decision, and action."
- Tony Robbins
I was such a victim. I had allowed my self to be in a position of fear.
To say my life has changed on a multitude of levels is a freaking understatement. I feel on top of the world. Incredible. Motivatied. Empowered.
I know what this has already done... & what it's going to do.
His tapes helped me so much... but there's that life change when you actually come to an event like this.
You can be at any stage of your life and I guarantee you come to something like this, be immersed in people who want to do good, feel good and rediscover themselves. It's absolutely life changing. This is a way to get ahead. A way to start your life.
It’s not money or achievement that’ll make you happy, but who you become - come and find that person with me.
IN FOUR DAYS YOU WILL...
Confront and break through all your fears and uncertainty
Identify your greatest passion with laser clarity
Learn how to focus your energy on what you truly want, not what you fear
Get the tools for creating the life you were meant to lead
Turn Fear into PowerThe Firewalk Experience
Imagine that fear was suddenly no longer a factor in your life. What would you do? What would you change, give, be, or accomplish?
Those who create an extraordinary life and achieve their highest vision share one fundamental power: the capacity to turn their fears and limitations into positive focussed action.
- Learn the secret to peak performance that Tony Robbins has used to transform the world's elite athletes, entertainers, and business leaders.
- Discover how to break the unconscious fears that are holding you back.
- Storm across a bed of hot coals between 650 and 1,100 degrees Celsius. (You don't have to, but you'll want to!) Once you start doing the impossible (or at least what you thought was impossible), you can conquer the other fires of your life with ease.
Turn Dreams into RealityThe power of success conditioning
Clarity is power. Leaders have it; followers are constantly looking for it. You'll acquire it in this session, no matter where you're starting from.
You'll leave with a clear understanding of what it is you truly want most in your life, make fundamental decisions, build a plan and create strategies for sustained momentum.
- Discover the 3 steps to changing anything in your life permanently.
- Develop a clear target of what you want in your life and why - in your career, your body, your finances and your relationships.
- Master the powerful skills of rapport and influence to maximise your effectiveness as a parent, partner, business person and leader.
- Learn Tony's personal process for getting from where you are to where you want to be every time, plus the universal principles for creating and sustaining wealth.
Also featuring: JOSEPH MCCLENDON III Peak Performance Coach
“Coach” Joseph McClendon lll currently serves as Senior Head Trainer and instructor of Tony Robbins’ acclaimed Mastery University. He is also the founder of Succeleration Research Group, a leading peak performance coaching organization that serves political, entertainment and business communities. McClendon has also taught courses in human re-engineering, leadership, advanced communication and human influence at the University of California, Los Angeles.
Breakthrough to your New LifeTransformation Day
Now that you've conquered your fears, clarified what you want and made a plan for getting there, the only thing that's holding you back are the inevitable inner conflicts that prevent you from taking consistent action.
On this day, you'll uncover beliefs that limit your life.
- Learn a step-by-step process for modelling the best strategies to consistently achieve any result you desire.
- Experience global change in your life by replacing beliefs that limit you with empowering beliefs that will drive you to get the results you want in any area of your life.
- Create and utilise triggers to get yourself (and others) to follow through.
The Power of Pure Energy12 master principles of a vital life
What's the most important factor to creating an extraordinary quality of life?
The answer is energy. Your health is the most important factor, yet in a time of constant demands, we often neglect what we know is most important.
If you're going to take your life to the next level, it's vital to make a commitment to living a more energised and healthy life.
- Learn how to dramatically increase your energy.
- Learn effective nutritional and psychological strategies to bolster your immune system.
- Take the 10-day Challenge and put into action what you've learned and experience the vibrant energy, health and vitality you deserve.
JOSEPH MCCLENDON IIIPeak Performance Coach
Joseph McClendon III will be featured on Day 2 & 4
"Coach" Joseph McClendon lll currently serves as Senior Head Trainer and instructor of Tony Robbins' acclaimed Mastery University. He is also the founder of Succeleration Research Group, a leading peak performance coaching organisation that serves political, entertainment and business communities. McClendon has also taught courses in human re-engineering, leadership, advanced communication and human influence at the University of California, Los Angeles.
Oprah Winfrey - After UPW Los Angeles
I was thinking there's no way I'm doing the firewalk.
Mindset is everything in this life.
When you get on top sometimes you've got to work even harder.
For many years I carried doubt about whether there was some kind of wound or damage that would frame my entire life.